Healing through skill and compassion
Landline (during working hours): (91)(80)4173-3682, Mobile (during non-working hours): (91)9845568262
Dr. Pawan Kumar is the founder of Cessna. He started his career as an Emergency Doctor and Surgeon with C.U.P.A. and moved on to set up Cessna Lifeline Hospital
Dr. Ajitesh Kumar studied at Nagpur Veterinary College. He worked with Pfizer Health Care as a veterinary officer before joining the team at Cessna.
Dr. Ramesh is a brilliant surgeon, especially well known for his work in Cataract Surgery and Corneal Surgical Techniques. He is one of very few vets today using Phaecoemulsification for cataract surgery.
- Some substances cause hypersensitive reactions in animals and humans, these substances are called allergens.
- The reaction to an allergen is what we call an allergy.
- The signs of an allergic reaction are excessively licking of paws, rubbing of face, scratching and watery eyes.
- However these are also symptoms for other illness and disease, so you must consult your vet for an accurate diagnoses.
- Excessive scratching can make the skin raw, which can lead to secondary infections, increased shedding and hair loss (alopecia).
- Some often seen types of allergies are Flea Allergy Dermatitis (FAD), Atopy or allergic inhalant dermatitis, Contact Dermatitis and Food Allergies.
Combating Allergies in Dogs→
A dog having an allergic reaction may excessively lick his paws, rub his face, scratch and have watery eyes…
Why and How to Care for your Dog’s Eyes→
Eye care for dogs is important as sight is one of their most important senses. In a lot of cases blindness leads to high levels of stress and fear in dogs…
How to Identify and Manage Arthritis→
In older dogs the most common health problem is arthritis. If, you are a dog owner, you are probably going to have to deal with it some day…